dimanche 28 août 2011

Trip to London/Bath&Cheddar.

This July was my first trip ever to England. I visited London, Cheddar&Bath and also had the chance to see Stonehenge. Something you may not know is that when I was younger I used to be obsessed with England and I was dreaming of living there. Even if my love for the country isn't the same anymore, it felt so special&intense to be there for the first time. I had a great time, with Kieran and Jamie, who were both so nice to me during this roadtrip.



I really enjoyed discovering a bit of England, and I really wish I could go back soon but this is very expensive. Much more than Paris. Not going to lie, I didn't LOVE London, it's not really my kind of city but it was still very nice.

I liked Bath better, a nice little city full of charm. I really want to explore England more, not to just see London because honestly I think Englad has much more soul than this.( even if it was a nice city).



So here are some pictures, I am sorry no caption or real order, but I hope you'll enjoy.

Also we very unfortunately deleted the pictures we took in Cheddar for the most. :(












































2 commentaires:

  1. wow! your photos are amazing. Love your post and your makeup tutorials
    http://leahfatandfab.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer