dimanche 22 janvier 2012

Am I becoming annoying with Budapest? I don't think you can ever get annoying with such a beautiful place. It also allows me to repeat once more that freedom is the most important thing we have in the world, and that we should fight for it everytime it is endangered.




mcazadi





A game: say something. Close your eyes and say something. Anything, a number, a name. Like this (she closes her eyes): Two, two what? Two women. What do they look like? Wearing black. Where are they? In a park. . . . And then, what are they doing? Try it, it's so easy, why don't you want to play? You know, that's how I talk to myself when I'm alone, I tell myself all kinds of stories. And not only silly stories: actually, I live this way altogether.

André Breton.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire