dimanche 15 janvier 2012

Times like these I'll always remember.

This week end was absolutely sunny here in Paris, and I had free time for the first time in... well quite a few months. I also try to loose weight, and today since I had pasta, I decided to go for a walk. I walked about 6kms, which is quite satisfying.
I love Paris so much, it's not even worth trying to explain how much and why. But these times I spend on my own, walking in the streets, are priceless. You can feel past,present and futur all at once in the air, and everywhere you lay your eyes on, you find beauty.
Paris is the most beautiful city in the world to me, and will always be my precious one. The place where I started to decide what I wanted for my life, where I started to embrace joy, happiness, and who I really am.
I don't know if I ever mentionned it on here, but I strongly believe that God has a mission planned for each of us, and I can feel more than ever, that my duty is to be only smiles & kindness.
I took some pictures, thinking that you'd like to see what it looks like to take a walk in Paris.












2 commentaires:

  1. I long to be in Paris and to enjoy the city, the air, the language. I've been studying my French but I'm afraid I'm not good enough, fluent enough, to visit yet.

    I'm trying to lose weight to. The university gym opens tonight at 5pm-9pm and I am going to bicycle while I read my Marilyn Monroe biography book until I can't any more. Miss you lady. <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I hope that you had a great time in Paris :p

    RépondreSupprimer