mardi 30 septembre 2014

Maastricht.

This summer was very very, almost unbelievably calm travel wise. I still managed to step my foot on two unknown countries, Belgium and The Netherlands. I've always wanted to visit Amsterdam but have always been discouraged by the prices of both transport and rooms. I still want to visit it badly, but at least the Netherlands aren't a completely foreign country!
From Liège where my friend lives, Maastricht is only a couple of hours away and a few euros too. You'd better believe I didn't hesitate a second before booking the train tickets!
 And it's true, what they say. Everyone rides a bike there!



















1 commentaire:

  1. you are so luky to visit those beautiful countries the pics are so so beautiful
    http://azulmeriemeayad.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer