mercredi 16 mai 2012

My precious one.















It's been more than a month now, since I left for Japan, and I must say I miss it every single day. I feel quite sad, just like it was all a dream, and that never really happened.Ijust need to go back, to realize it was real,and to sort out some things. I love Paris, I love Europe and I feel truely at home here, it feels good because it's completely familiar, but now it feels too small, too past, too old. I also have my big final tests coming at uni,and it is very stressfull as well. Well, I guess my mood isn't the best, but I'm still smiling, trying to cheer up and enjoy every single day, because life is definitely too short and I don't want to waste even a minute of it. It's not easy everyday, sure, but I believe God has a secret plan for each one of us. So I'll be patient, have faith and trust Him&life. 

1 commentaire:

  1. I know that feeling! As if it was a dream.. your pictures are beautiful and make me smile =) I love Tokyo!!! Also, I really like your blog :)

    RépondreSupprimer