samedi 1 octobre 2011

Saturday Song.

I've missed last saturday song ! So today I'll come with some of my favorite songs of the moment. Pretty soft&sweet songs. I hope you'll enjoy, and if you have any recommendations, feel free to let me know in the comments section :) 


First thing is 16 April, by Park Ji Yoon. I'm in love with this song. I just love laying in my bed, at night with a soft light and listening to this song again&again.

Next one is cheesy. I have to admit but who cares? it's pretty and makes your heart warm&happy, and who can resist to JYJ's voice?


And next one is a bit happier :) I love Jang Geun Suk so much, since I watched "You're beautiful". Life's quite unfair. Handsome, funny, good actor, good singer. -sigh-


Hopefully, these songs made you feel joy, and I hope you really enjoyed listening to them :) 
Next week I'll share french songs :)


Love.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire